I started working since 7th November. Today is my 3rd week.
How do I feel? Everything seems OK at the moment. Although my current job is not ideally a development job, I get to work at MNC and can go back after performing a 8 hour work time.
So far for my work resume, I have worked with MNCs like Agilent & IBM. During my stay at Agilent, my work hours are 40 hours work week. IBM was also the same. I should feel fortunate as such work loads are unheard of for other professions such as auditing (which may work till midnight).
December is coming soon, and I will have my birthday on January, making me 35 at that time. How fast time passes, time awaits for no one. I am no longer young, and cannot afford to be care free like last time.
Some todo and past ramblings are as follows.
- improve my technical skills: fortunately/unfortunately for my job, I always need to keep up with latest tech to stay relevant. I think I will give priority to Swift and Angular. Learning Swift will enable me to create apps during free time, while Angular may be useful in future office work. Other fields to look into may include AI and NLP
- read books: I am currently reading Kaku's science books. Maybe I should read about general finance books, I just managed to find one - wealth secrets of the 1%. I don't think I will be reading books on stock related, such as beating the market systems etc as I think such books simply don't work in real life
- gym: time to workout! Thinking of applying for membership at HP
- join clubs: Toastmasters HP maybe?
- more cautious with money: In Aug, I spent RM 300 for a Peatix event which I never went. Same for Sep as well, RM 190 for a singles event which I never went. However both times fall during the period when I was at hospital
- get a girl friend: maybe try matching some profiles in esync. There is a event going on at MCA Cupid, though I am reluctant at this moment
- Penang: should have stayed for at least 3 years, so that I can apply for Aussie immigration
-- if I had stayed, would not have came back and cause trouble for dad
- should not be double minded about going back Penang or stay at KL - causing stress and acne
- should have worked instead of idling, wasted 5 years
- should not have wasted time on blogs, religion, starting up
- Uni: should have get to know Khersing more
- high school: should have join more clubs, know more friends, date